OHIO LAND FOR SALE: JACKSON COUNTY
listing modified 6.02.22
Land for Sale in Jackson County. Endless opportunities here on a very affordable piece of ground located in a beautiful country setting. This 19 acre tract is conveniently located on a state route, with great road frontage and easy access into the property. From the road, this property opens up into several acres of flat pasture field, which would be a perfect location for you to build your next dream home. If you’ve always wanted to watch wildlife right out of your back door, this is a perfect opportunity. Not to mention you would have an abundance of yard space for a pool, pond, etc. Heading further into the property will land you on top of a beautiful hillside with a breathtaking view of the surrounding land. The top of this ridge could be turned into a food plot for hunting purposes as well, as it is wide open and bordered by thick timber to west which will certainly hold all kinds of wildlife. As I worked through the timber I found several great spots for tree stands, and deer trails were abundant. As you head south through the timber it opens up, with more mature trees, perfect for hiking, hunting, or trail riding. There is a power line running east to west would make for very convenient, and not to mention sneaky access into the woods. There are already two structures on this property that could be utilized as hunting cabins or storage. This property is conveniently located between Jackson and Oak hill. It sits approximately 9 miles from Jackson Lake State Park and 15 from Holzer Hospital. This property has amazing potential and will not last long. Please give Land Pro Oliver Parker a call at 740-672-0738 if you are interested in viewing this beautiful property.
- Great road frontage off a state route
- Perfect opportunity to build your next dream home.
- Good road frontage with easy access into property.
- Excellent deer/turkey hunting.
- Beautiful view on North end of the property overlooking your next homesite.
- Two structures in place on property.
- Utilities could easily be installed.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Approximately 9 miles from Jackson Lake State Park.
- Approximately 15 miles from Holzer Hospital.
- All sellers mineral rights will transfer.
- Property taxes are approx. $280.00 per half.
- No restrictions.
- Parcels: D070010002901 D070010002900
- GPS Coordinates: 38.8727, -82.7335
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.