OHIO LAND FOR SALE: VINTON COUNTY
listing modified 4.06.22
Vinton County Ohio land for sale. Does having a retreat property at the very end of a dead-end gravel road with electric, great internal trail system, and over 4000 feet of Raccoon Creek frontage sound enticing? Well, this property offers all of that and much more. How about mineral royalty payments that come with the property in the approximate range of $10,000 a year? Yes, that is also positive for this great mostly timbered recreational property. This tract of ground is all wooded except for an approximate 9-acre field at the beginning of the property where the older barns are located making it a great place for a cabin or home build. Many food plot locations are along the creek as this property offers fabulous deer and turkey hunting as well. With a good internal trail system accessing the property is extremely easy with a side by side or a 4-wheeler making it convenient to get from stand to stand or just for recreational riding or hiking. Also, there are some beautiful rock formations along the creek making for a very picturesque and private setting. Lastly, this tract of land is only 5 miles from over 27,000 acres of Zaleski State Forest with unlimited recreational opportunities. As you can see these types of retreat properties are getting exceedingly hard to find and this one will not be on the market long. Give Realtree United Country Land Pro Jason Williams a call today for more details about this very nice property.
- Located on an extremely quiet at the dead-end of a township road.
- Very secluded and starts 1 mile from the nearest paved road.
- Electric is already installed on the property.
- Very nice internal road system with access from another county road.
- Huge approx. 3000 sq. ft. old barn.
- Mostly all wooded with some open fields along the creek.
- Very good whitetail hunting.
- All seller's mineral rights will transfer WITH ROYALTY PAYMENTS.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Property taxes are approx. $1468.00 a year.
- Approx. over 4000 feet of Raccoon Creek frontage.
- Parcels: 09-00397.000, 09-00399.000, 09-00397.001, 09-00397.002, 09-00397.003.
- Only 5 miles from over 27,000 acres of State Forest with unlimited recreational opportunities.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.2211, -82.2955
- Knox Township.
- Vinton County School District.
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.