- 100.32 Acres of Ohio land for sale in Northern Muskingum County. - Excellent location just 3 miles north of I-70 and 1 hour east of Columbus.
- Beautiful rolling land ready for your new home or next outdoor adventure.
- This county has consistently ranked in the top 3 best counties in the state for hunting and harvesting record book whitetails.
- The habitat is diverse from hardwoods, stands of white/red pines, thick bedding areas with a year-round water source from the secluded creek.
- No shortage of wildlife sign according to dozens of track covered game trails throughout the property.
- A ten-year Woodland Stewardship Management Plan is in effect until the end of 2023.
- This active plan qualifies the property for CAUV status and reduced real estate taxes.
- Access is via two gated entrances with good fencing along the 1000’+/- of paved road frontage as well as most of the other property lines.
- A network of established trails allows for easy access to most of the land.
- Mineral rights are included with no active oil or gas leases.
- Annual real estate taxes are $1,697.54