- 12x16 hunters’ cabin with 2 lofts built in 2017.
- 6x16 covered porch overlooking creek.
- Cabin is wired for generator power.
- Fully insulated cabin including walls, floor and ceiling.
- Established and maintained trail system in place.
- Elevated blind and 3-4 ladder stands included.
- Mostly wooded with a mix of native hardwoods.
- No signs of any recent timber harvesting.
- Marietta Run creek flows thru the property offering a year-round water supply.
- Topography consist of ridgetops, hillsides and bottom ground.
- Gated entrance.
- 1300’ of road frontage in Bern Twp.
- Mineral rights are included
- Current annual real estate taxes are $847.