OHIO LAND FOR SALE: VINTON COUNTY
listing modified 12.28.21
Vinton County Ohio land for sale. One of the best estate properties I have seen in a long while is what this tract of ground offers. This property is part of a long-time large acreage estate that is being developed with country living and the outdoor enthusiast in mind. This tract has a good mix of beautiful open fields and a nice fully timbered draw. Also, this property has multiple build sites for your cabin or home and has paved county road access. Minor protective covenants are also in place to keep the beauty and integrity of the land intact. Forgot to mention location…. This tract of land is only 11.8 miles from Ash Cave with all the Hocking Hills amenities and thousands of acres of state ground. As you can see these types of retreat properties are getting exceedingly hard to find and this one will not be on the market long. Give Realtree United Country Land Pro Jason Williams a call today for more details about this very nice property.
- Located off a quiet county road.
- Part of a long-time large acreage estate.
- Multiple build sites.
- Mostly open fields with a wooded draw.
- All sellers mineral rights will transfer.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Property taxes are approx. $260.00 a year.
- Minor deed restrictions.
- New Survey.
- Parcel: Part of 08-00152.000.
- Only 11.8 miles from Ash Cave/Hocking Hills and thousands of acres of state ground.
- Jackson Township.
- Vinton County School District.
- Already enrolled in CAUV tax savings.
- Deeded electric easements in place.
- Great cell service reception.
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.