OHIO LAND FOR SALE: VINTON COUNTY
listing modified 12.15.21
Vinton County Ohio land for sale. One of the best estate properties I have seen in a long while is what this tract of ground offers. This property is part of a long-time large acreage estate that is being developed with country living and the outdoor enthusiast in mind. This particular tract has a beautiful pond on it and multiple build sites for your cabin or home. The property is accessed by a deeded easement off a county road where it leads to the open fields, timbered draws and beautiful vistas. Minor protective covenants are also in place to keep the beauty and integrity of the land intact. Forgot to mention location…. This tract of land is only 11.8 miles from Ash Cave with all the Hocking Hills amenities and thousands of acres of state ground. As you can see these types of retreat properties are getting exceedingly hard to find and this one will not be on the market long. Give Realtree United Country Land Pro Jason Williams a call today at 740-352-3691 for more details about this very nice property.
- Located off a quiet county road with deeded easement.
- Part of a long-time large acreage estate.
- Fabulous views with a beautiful pond.
- Multiple build sites.
- Mostly open fields with small, wooded draws.
- All sellers mineral rights will transfer.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Property taxes are approx. $388.00 a year.
- Minor deed restrictions.
- New Survey.
- Parcel: Part of 08-00152.000.
- Only 11.8 miles from Ash Cave/Hocking Hills and thousands of acres of state ground.
- Jackson Township.
- Vinton County School District.
- Already enrolled in CAUV tax savings.
- Deeded electric easements in place.
- Great cell service reception.
- Showings STRICTLY by appointment only.