OHIO LAND FOR SALE: MONROE COUNTY
listing modified 6.13.22
Monroe County Ohio land for sale. This 40.37 acres of vacant land for sale borders Wayne National Forest. There is a storage building with a well and pump behind it, unknown condition, the old home was taken down and removed giving a great site for building your next getaway or hooking up a camper. Wooded property with hilltop ridges and trails with some great views. Excellent hunting property with bedding areas just off the big woods of Wayne National. An abundance of hardwood trees will provide a natural food supply for wildlife. Lots of deer sign on this property. Call Realtree United Country for more details about this land in Ohio.
- Located on a dead-end township road with easy access.
- Road frontage on two Township roads.
- Bordering Wayne National Forest gives you access to hundreds of acres.
- Topography is nice ridge tops with big saddle and shelves into large bowl areas.
- Timber is a mix of native hardwoods.
- Electric on the property.
- Good Verizon Cell Service.
- AT&T line access.
- Located in Windsor Township.
- Switzerland of Ohio Local School District.
- Mineral rights previously reserved.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.6002, -81.0222
- Secondary Access GPS: 39.6005, -81.0255
- Real estate taxes are approximately $693 per year.
- Parcel number: 100100070000
- Showings by appointment only.
- All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.