OHIO LAND FOR SALE: MEIGS COUNTY
listing modified 12.28.21
Ohio land for sale in Meigs County. Nice 3.681-acre building lot with easy access to electric, county water (Seller will pay the $1200 water tap fee for the buyer) and includes an existing septic system. A driveway culvert has been installed providing good access to the property. The front part of the property is flat making for a great southwest-facing building site with nice views. You could also build overlooking the pond with even better views. The small pond attracts wildlife and would make a good place to hang out around a campfire. Call Realtree Land Pro Craig Kelley at 740-415-4921 to schedule a showing.
- No deed restrictions.
- New survey in 2020.
- Located on a well-maintained road.
- Nice pond.
- Residential electric service is easily accessible.
- County water line is located at the road.
- An existing septic system is included.
- Seller will pay the $1200 tap fee for the buyer.
- Located in Scipio Township.
- Meigs Local School District.
- Part of Parcel 1700811000.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.113852 -82.131426
- Real estate taxes are to be determined.
- Mineral rights are included with the sale.
- 20 miles to Athens, 10 miles to Albany,11 miles to Pomeroy.